Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mmm....Mmmm...Mmmm...George W. Bush....Mmmm...Mmmm....Mmmm....

mmm, mmm, mmm....George W. Bush...mmm, mmm, mmm!  He said that we must all pitch in so the terrorist just cannot win...mmm, mmm, mmm.  George W. Bush.  He said we all should be brave don't fear the lame,  get back on the plane...mmm, mmm, mmm.  George W. Bush.

HA!!  If I had seen recordings of school children singing this tribute I would have been upset.  If you're a liberal and these words offend you and you profess NOT to be a hypocrite, then you must be upset that liberal school teachers are attempting to indoctrinate our children. 

Don't get me wrong, respect for the OFFICE of the President should be taught in schools.  But political opinion has no room in our classrooms.  I find it interesting that when the sitting president was a republican schools across the country were teaching that students should be skeptical of government.  Now that it's a democrat we're teaching that we should respect, honor, and support the government.  If my history lessons from HS serve me correctly, this country was founded by men who were pretty skeptical and critical of government.  WTF?! 

No comments: